Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Application server with developer suite
Application server with developer suite [message #296484] Sun, 27 January 2008 23:04 Go to next message
shekhar.salunkhe
Hello,

I installed Oracle Application server9i & Oracle 10g(9.0.4.0) Ds on indivisual machine. Both works fine..
But when I installed both on the same machine it does not work.

Can anybody tell me, Whats the reason behind this?

Thanks,
Re: Application server with developer suite [message #296640 is a reply to message #296484] Mon, 28 January 2008 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank Naude
Difficult to tell - it might be as simple as ports that are clashing.

What errors did you get? Why do you think it's not working? What's not working?
Re: Application server with developer suite [message #299164 is a reply to message #296640] Sun, 10 February 2008 05:03 Go to previous message
bbaz
Frank is right. It is very difficult to troubleshoot with such limited information provided.

What is your Operating System?
Did you get any errors while Installing your Application Server? Have you got all the Components installed properly?
Did you install Oracle AS and Oracle DS in different Directories?
Are all the required Associated Services Up and Running?
Can you Log Into the Application Server Enterprise Manager through Web? Can you start up all the Components?

I have installed Oracle Application Server 9i with Oracle DS 9i several times on the same Machine with no issues at all.

Goodluck,
Baz
Previous Topic: unable to run report on web
Next Topic: Form is unable to open at client side
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 10:16:51 CDT 2024