Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Report in PDF, urgent help needed please...
icon2.gif  Report in PDF, urgent help needed please... [message #173592] Tue, 23 May 2006 05:58 Go to next message
oralover
hi all!

I am using Oracle Application Server 10g (9.0.4), the problem is when i am running a report (pdf format) which opened in a new window and when i am closing the report window it closing all other Internet Explorer windows?? what is the problem? is there any thing to set in Acrobat Reader or in Internet Explorer or anything else?? Embarassed

Acrobat Reader ver.6
Internet Explorer ver.6

thanks in advance.
Re: Report in PDF, urgent help needed please... [message #173830 is a reply to message #173592] Wed, 24 May 2006 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andrew again
have you confirmed issue is on othe PCs too?

Check the MIME settings in IE and on Apache (I think there's a mime.types file)
Re: Report in PDF, urgent help needed please... [message #174458 is a reply to message #173592] Mon, 29 May 2006 05:07 Go to previous message
zeshanali76

Tell one thing please that PDf reports open in Internet browser with integrated Acrobat r it opens Acrobat separately???

Ur problem is just with ur Internet Explorer settings Ur explorer closes ur all the group that is open by main internet explorer. Please check it and then reply. if not then check the acrobat settings in preferences and uncheck the setting open acrobat in explorer and closes the windows

Zeeshan Ali Awan
zesh76@msn.com
Previous Topic: Problems installing oracle applications on linux
Next Topic: Please help .....Anti Virus Software for Oracle Applications installed Windows Server 2003 ??
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 18:35:39 CDT 2024