Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Report Server not UP
Report Server not UP [message #172154] Mon, 15 May 2006 04:50 Go to next message
zettira

Dear All,

I've problem after installing oracle application server 9i. I can't start my report service via my oracle enterprise manager. The error message is 'rwserver.exe - unable to locate DLL the dinamic link library jvm.dll could not be found is specified path'.
Could someone here show me what I'm missing?

Rgrds,

Zettira
Re: Report Server not UP [message #172733 is a reply to message #172154] Wed, 17 May 2006 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andrew again
Are you running OEM and 9iAS as the same user who installed the s/w? That kind of message usually would indicate that your library path is not correct when you start OEM.
Re: Report Server not UP [message #172763 is a reply to message #172733] Wed, 17 May 2006 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zettira

Yes, I've installed in the same host between OEM & IAS. Any idea ?
Re: Report Server not UP [message #172823 is a reply to message #172154] Thu, 18 May 2006 03:35 Go to previous message
zeshanali76

Dear Friend,

First of all Make sure that jvm.dll present in ORACLE_HOME\jdk\jre\bin\classic directory.
Set ORACLE_HOME\jdk\jre\bin\classic in the PATH environment variable.

and

For MS Windows NT:
Start-> Settings-> Control Panel-> Services
Select Reports Server
Click on Startup button
Change on the "Log On As" section to "This account" and enter the userid/password of the user that installed Reports Server
Ensure that the user account where the Reports Server is installed has administrator privileges and a default printer.
Restart the Reports Server as the new user.

For Windows/2000:
-----------------

Start-> Settings-> Control Panel-> Administrative Tools-> Services
Double click on the Reports Server
Go to "Log On" tab
Change on the "Log On As" section to "This account" and enter the userid/password of the user that installed Reports Server
Ensure that the user account where the Reports Server is installed has administrator privileges and a default printer.
Restart the Reports Server as the new user.

Zeeshan Ali Awan
zesh76@msn.com
Previous Topic: application server on 64 bit
Next Topic: Configuring Oracle Graphics on Oracle 9iAS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:30:13 CDT 2024