Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » No response from AS
No response from AS [message #111466] Wed, 16 March 2005 10:30 Go to next message
wucis
Hello,

I have installed the AS Forms/Reports Services 10g (90401) for Windows on XP, but by running the test.fmx with the "Run a From on the Web" and port 7777 the AS brings the message

No response from Application Web Server.

On the same machine is already a Oracle DB 9 and the Developer Suite 10g installed.

All three Oracle products share the same tnsnames.ora
Which home should be the primary oracle home ?
Could this be the problem although I changed it already ?

Please help.

Re: No response from AS [message #111483 is a reply to message #111466] Wed, 16 March 2005 13:30 Go to previous message
andrew again
Take a look at portlist.ini in both the Infrastructure and Middle tiers. On Unix they would be in $ORACLE_HOME/install/portlist.ini

Also, see the log files. Not sure of their location, but try .../Apache/Apache/logs under both homes.

Consider using TNS_ADMIN to point both tiers to the same tnsnames.ora file. I suspect your tnsnames.ora entires are only needed in the Infrastructure tier though. You may be able to bypass the tnsnames.ora for your forms config by specifying host:port:sid rather than connect string.
Previous Topic: How to Deploy JDEV10g webapp to Oracle9iAS
Next Topic: apropiate trigger
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:42:52 CDT 2024