Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » SOA Suite, BPEL and OWSM » Pick activity in bpel (BPEL 1.1)
Pick activity in bpel [message #561962] Thu, 26 July 2012 07:42
tarun.gupta
Hi,

I am new to bpel workflows and trying to create a SOA composite, to be used with Oracle Identity Manager as an approval process.

Question: After human task is initiated and is pending for action by assignee, I need to send some emails to users, groups by using notification service after a time interval of 2 days/4days. The task will itself expire after 6 days. How can this be implemented? Can pick activity help here? If two alarms (one each for 2 and 4 days) are created and email extension is attached on each alarm task, what should be a part of OnMessage? I guess it'll need to be placed before 'onTaskCompleted' task is triggered on receipt of response by approver. But I have a doubt here too. Once a task is assigned to an approver, will the flow proceed to pick activity or wait until a response comes back?

Please suggest if this is a feasible solution or any alternative flow.

Thanks.

[Updated on: Thu, 26 July 2012 07:44]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: How to call a WSSE secured web service from BPEL
Next Topic: Load of wsdl failed oracle.fabric.common.wsdl.xsdexception cannot build xsd
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:02:34 CDT 2024