Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » session expired message in OAS JServlet Application
session expired message in OAS JServlet Application [message #367510] Mon, 06 November 2000 07:36
phani
Hi All ,
The following is the answer i found for the question of session expired message on OAS JServlet Application in the net.
The following is the answer posted by you.
>>>>>>>>>
The problem may be due to the parameters in the OAS server manager. Choose OAS Manager and set the maximum idle
time parameter to a high level (which is in minutes) and you may not be getting this error often. or disable the client session
parameter
>>>>>>>>>>
We are using OAS 4.0.8 and i have created a JServlet application. Strangely it doesn't sho the client sessions option for the new applications that created thus not letting me to Disable that . and when i try to change the Max Session Idle time it is not getting updated only. I have tried a min 50 times and it reverts back to default 15. And more over Oracle says that it is in seconds but i too feel that it is in minutes.
The way ia m trying is choosing Applications->Application Name -> Web Parameters and under that Max Session Idle time. Could you please tell me how exactly to go about making these chaNGES and are there any specific modifications that are needed to be done.
Please try to reply asap as it is a bit Urgen.
Thnaks for ur time,
Phani
Previous Topic: HELP!!Who can tell me how to install iAS?I have followed all the steps in the White Paper!!
Next Topic: Need to display images in browser that are storeded in 7.3.4
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:20:02 CDT 2024