Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Deployment of Forms on WEB by using OAS
Deployment of Forms on WEB by using OAS [message #367403] Fri, 03 November 2000 21:33 Go to next message
Kishorkumar
How to deployee the Forms (.fmx) on the web by using the OAS?.
Re: Deployment of Forms on WEB by using OAS [message #367414 is a reply to message #367403] Wed, 08 November 2000 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
J. Michael Savage
The following technet link takes you to Oracle's documentation for 9iAS...
http://technet.oracle.com/products/ias/index2.htm?Info&/docs/products/ias/listing.htm
Look for the link concerning deployment of Oracle Forms over the Internet...the documentation applies to 9iAS and Developer 6i/Oracle Forms & Reports Server (I think), but it should apply (with slight modifications because of minor differences in naming and directory structure) for all versions of the application server back to OWAS 3.0.2.0.0 (Solaris)/3.0.1.1.0(NT) and all versions of Developer Server back to Developer 2000 Server 1.6.1.
Re: Deployment of Forms on WEB by using OAS [message #367415 is a reply to message #367414] Wed, 08 November 2000 00:25 Go to previous message
J. Michael Savage
I rechecked the link I posted earlier...it is actually a link to the 9iAS AND 8iAS page. The pdf I mentioned previously is labeled as Oracle Forms Services: Deploying Forms Applications to the Web with Oracle Internet Application Server and is actually for 8iAS...but the information given in the pdf does apply back to the versions I mentioned previously and SHOULD apply for 9iAS as well (again with possible differences due to directory naming and layout). I apologize for any confusion created by my previous post.
Previous Topic: Please Help!! The problem of the installation of iAS
Next Topic: ORB problems in OAS 4.0.7
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:52:24 CDT 2024